The Governors are committed to continuing the present Admissions Policy. The following arrangements will apply to all admissions from 2020 onwards.
The school has an agreed admission number of 320 for entry to Year 9.
The Governors will apply the following criteria (in the rank order shown) to decide the order in which places will be allocated when there are more requests from parents / carers than the number of places available:
1. All ‘looked after’ children or children who were previously ‘looked after’ (see definitions);
2. Pupils living in the catchment area with siblings at the school (see definition of sibling);
3. Other pupils living in the catchment area
4. ‘Very exceptional’ medical grounds (see definition);
5. Other siblings (see definition);
6. Pupils attending the feeder schools – Edward Peake C of E Middle School, Gamlingay Village College or Biggleswade Academy
7. Any other children